Hello, everyone! It's Seishu.
Today I introduce a recipe of Thai green curry made with soy milk.
It's so authentic and delicious!
I use not coconut milk but soy milk this time.
Soy milk is good for our health and more reasonable.
In addition, speaking of the blood tipe diets,
coconut milk isn't good for type O very much.
OK! Let's get cooking!
Ingredients(for 2 people)
- soy milk 400cc
- chicken stock 200cc
- green curry paste 3tbsp
- num pla (fish souce) 2tbsp
- sugar 2tbsp
- chicken thigh 200g
- carrot 30g
- mushroom 50g
- spinach 1 bundle
- hot chili pepper 2 pieces
- lime leaf 3 pieces
1. Put 50cc soy milk into a sauce pan and add 3 tbsp curry paste. Stir over midium heat for about 3 minutes until the paste is aromatic and has thicked.
* I use this paste.
2. Chop chicken thigh into 1-inch pieces like this picture.
3. Add chicken thigh and mix with the paste for about 1 mimute. After that, add 300cc soy milk and 200cc chicken stock,1tbsp num pla, 2 tbsp sugar, lime leaves roughly torn and simmer for 5 minutes over medium heat.
4. Chop a spinach and slice carrots like this. Tear mushroom into 3 pieces.
5. Add the vegatables and 2 chili peppers. Furthermore, simmer for about 8 minutes.
After that, add 1tbsp num pla.
* Add extre num pla if you like sweeter.
Even though I don't use coconut milk, it's so yummy!!
Try to cook this curry!
Thank you for reading this article.
See you next time!