Last time, I wrote about Stir-Fried Chicken with ShaCha Source.
Today I introduce how to cook Stir-Fried Beef with ShaCha Source.
Using ShaCha source,Taiwanese traditional BBQ source,
we can enjoy unique and yummy taste.
Let's get started!
Ingredients (for two people)
- thinly sliced beef 200g
- carrot 30g
- enoki mushroom 30g
- green onion 30g
- onion 1/2 piece
- garlic 2 cloves
- cooking oil a little
- salt&pepper a little
- ShaCha source 2tbsp
- oyster source 3tsp
- chicken powder 1tsp
- cooking rice wine 1tbsp
- potato starch 3tsp
- water 1tbsp
- soy source 2tsp
1. Cut and slice vegetables like this picture.
2. Sauté beef and garlic over medium heat seasoning salt&pepper.
When beef becomes brown color like this, take it off and set aside.
3. Stir-fry vegetables over high heat for about 30 seconds seasoning salt&pepper.
After 30 seconds stir frying, add the beef.
4. Add ingredientsB and stir it.
* Add potato starch and water lastly after mixing them.
Stir-frying beef and vegetables separately,
we can enjoy not only tenderness of beef and but also crispness of vegetables.
Stir-Fried Beef with ShaCha Source is unique and yummy!!
I want you to try it!
My trip in Taipei ↑↑
+ My recommendations